Tuesday, June 29, 2010

iPhone 4

I try to keep my obsessive love for technology products away from these pages and limited to www.techdork.com, but sometimes I can't resist, especially around the introduction of a product as significant (significant in my world, anyway) as the new iPhone.

I've had this bad boy since Sunday night (actually, in keeping with tradition I actually had it on Thursday, it's debut date, but I was out of town on the boy's weekend) and haven't had time to really kick the tires. But I can already say with confidence is that this is a very highly impressive piece of technology on front. It looks good, feels good and functions near perfectly, the death grip issue aside (and by the way, my position on that; get the Apple Bumper people, and stop freaking complaining). The biggest issue for me personally, given how much I travel, is actually battery life, and so far so good on that front. As well, the screen looks amazing, and the camera and video camera functionality are simply awesome. Even reception seems improved, though I hesitate to give AT&T any benefit of the doubt there.

Anyway, for more, check out Techdork. If you are on the fence and can afford it, it's a near no brainer.

No comments: