Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I had just about the most perfect Father's Day ever. Kicked off the day with a 3600 yard master's swim at the local pool. Then joined the family and some friends for breakfast. After that we went to the local beach and paddle boarded for a few hours. Paddle boarding in the ocean might be the most cathartic sport ever but I'll save that for another post. We then had some great friends over for a terrific BBQ. And I haven't even mentioned that Nana has been here the past week, which is always fantastic as she is not just fun, but an amazing grandmother.

But I digress. After the BBQ I took the kids on a hike. Then we ate cupcakes and I got a great present. But the best part of Father's Day? Hands down, this amazing card from my terrific son. I'm happy to be a father, of course, but I'm beyond grateful for such an amazing family.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

1 comment:

Nana said...

I can verify everything H said. The children are great. They are all fabulous athletes and have a wonderful life. Don't forget the wife. She puts it all together and does an amazing job...